VISION AND MISSION
To become one of best 10 of the Sout East Asia’s excellent study program in developin knowledge and skills in management and business
To perform superior education and teaching, research, also dedication to community in Business Management by providing facilities and infrastructures which will motivate students to develop a study behavior continuously while working professionally in Management field.
- Management scholars who have broad cognition and comprehension about principal, concept, terminology, goals, and management practices inside contemporary organization;
- Management scholars who have the ability to find, understand, explain problems, and formulate ways to solve the problem in an organization and make decisions that are accountable;
- Management scholars who have the ability to do research based on the understanding to the research methodology and relevant analysis technique;
- Management scholars who have entrepreneurship;
- Management scholars who have creative and innovative behavior, think and act independently, work in teams, communicate effectively, good attitudes and ethical behavior.
Graduates of Management Study Program are expected to have the ability to apply management principals in business or non-business organization in either national or international scale, with an entrepreneurship. Education in Management Study Program gives opportunities to the students to acquire and exhibit the expected outcomes as follows:
A. Cognition and comprehension of:
- Internal aspects (structure, behavior, change), function, and organization process.
- Stakeholders and their expectations
- Various external factors in organization, such as: economy, ethics, law, politics, social, and technology; also the impact to strategy, behavior, and organizational management in local, national, or international.
- Various processes, procedures, and management practices that are effective and efficient in an organization.
- Market and marketing management.
- Resources, usage, and corporate financial management.
- Management and human resource development in an organization.
- Human resource management in an organization.
- Development and information system management, provided with its impact to the organization.
- Policy and business strategy that has to be developed to fulfil stakeholder’s need.
B. Cognitive skills in:
- Identifying organizational, management, and organizational environment assumptions.
- Defining organizational dan management terminologies adequately.
- Evaluating questions which is related to organizational and management based on the facts.
- Detecting erroneous logics and reasons in an organization and management
- Generalizing adequately
- Applying principals, concepts, theories, and methods of management in an organization relevant to the field study.
C. Practical skills in:
- Planning, organizing, and reporting business research program and management individually and/or in group.
- Designing and using study or research techniques; such as questionnaire or interview.
- analyzing, interpreting, and extrapolating data and information.
- Developing model of a problem or business phenomenon.
- Solving problems and making decisions using qualitative and/or quantitative approach.
- Arranging business plan
- Applying information and communication technology in business
- Communicating effectively both verbal and written using Indonesian or English Language.
- Negotiating and persuading
D. Personal development skills:
- Self-management related to: time, behavior, motivation, inovation and initiative.
- Develop interest to always learn.
- Care, opennes, and responsive to individual diversity, cultures, stakeholders, and business or management issues.
- Ability to build a cooperative relationship in a group
- Ability to form and lead a group
- Have courage on taking risk
- Show persistance in completing tasks